The Mate DynoLock quick change base system is the foundation of your workholding and the key to superior productivity. The product mounts to your machine bed, tombstone, pyramid or riser. DynoLock offers best-in-class accuracy and repeatability and maintains a superior holding force on the top tool. Mate takes the term Zero Point very seriously. DynoLock has what it takes to securely hold your vise, whether you change the same vise repeatedly or exchange it for a different one. DynoLock reduces your machine setup times and keeps you in the cut.
- Maximum holding power and best in-class center accuracy and repeatability
- Pull studs are secured by a collar for superior holding
- Zero-point quality engagement with 52mm and 96mm four post pull stud pattern
- Available in 11 size variations
DynoLock™ Workholding Bases Features
- Table mount options: mounting bore holes or toe clamp engagement.
- Manually actuated (5mm Hex for 52 family and 6mm Hex for 96 family).
- Raised contact pads ensures better flatness and improved machining debris removal.
- Collar style pull stud engagement design – centering distribution for superior holding force and repeatability.
- Poka-Yoke alignment feature.
- QuickSpecs™ Mate’s unique product identification system tag. Allows real-time information access to critical user data, CAD models and potential integration into your business systems.
- Lifters (ball vliers) help to lift the vise off of the contact surfaces of the base to make the vise removal easier.
- Probing feature for base center verification
- Toe Clamp engagement option for direct mount to machine table.
- Compatible with competitor vises if Mate pull studs are attached.
- Supports bottom precision centering plate and alignment keys for direct mount 5-axis machine tables.
- Made in USA.
- Patents Pending.