Health, Safety & Environmental Policy
Mate Precision Technologies is committed to managing health, safety and environmental matters as an integral part of our business. In particular, it is our policy to assure the health, safety and environmental integrity of our processes and facilities at all times and at all places. We will do so by adhering to the following principles:
- We will comply with applicable health, safety and environmental laws and regulations.
- We will train our employees on our health, safety and environmental policy and procedures.
- We will seek opportunities, beyond regulatory compliance requirements, for reducing risk to human health and the environment, and we will establish and meet our own health, safety and environmental quality standards where appropriate.
- We will employ management systems and procedures which prevent activities and/or conditions that pose a threat to human health, safety, or the environment.
- We will look for ways to minimize risk and protect our employees and the communities in which we operate by employing clean technology, including safe technologies and operating procedures, as well as being prepared for emergencies.
- We will strive to minimize releases to the air, land, or water through use of cleaner technologies and the safer use of chemicals.
- We will minimize the amount and toxicity of waste generated and will ensure the safe treatment and disposal of waste.
- We will manage resources, such as water, energy, and air, in an environmentally sensitive manner.
- We will continuously seek opportunities to improve our adherence to these principles and to improving our environmental performance, including working with upstream vendors and downstream customers.
- We will comply with industry codes of conduct such as the EICC and with similar codes and practices in other markets, as well as adhering to conflict-free sourcing.