Health, Safety & Environmental Policy
Mate Precision Technologies is committed to managing health, safety and environmental matters as an integral part of our business. In particular, our policy is to ensure the health, safety and environmental integrity of our processes and facilities at all times and places. We will do so by adhering to the following principles:
- Comply with applicable health, safety and environmental laws and regulations.
- Train our employees on our health, safety and environmental policy and procedures.
- Seek opportunities beyond regulatory compliance requirements for reducing risk to human health and the environment, and establish and meet our health, safety and environmental quality standards where appropriate.
- Employ management systems and procedures that prevent activities or conditions that threaten human health, safety, or the environment.
- Look for ways to minimize risk and protect our employees and the communities in which we operate by employing clean technology, including safe technologies and operating procedures, and being prepared for emergencies.
- Strive to minimize releases to the air, land, or water through cleaner technologies and the safer use of chemicals.
- Minimize the amount and toxicity of waste generated and will ensure the safe treatment and disposal of waste.
- Manage resources, such as water, energy, and air, in an environmentally sensitive manner.
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve our adherence to these principles and environmental performance, including working with upstream vendors and downstream customers.
- Comply with industry codes of conduct such as the EICC and similar codes and practices in other markets and adhere to conflict-free sourcing.