Wellness and Engagement Program
Mate encourages employees to prioritize their well-being by providing resources and rewards for participation in the program. Employees who participate in two of our programs and get their annual physical will save $600 a year off their medical premiums and spouses are eligible to participate to save an additional $300 a year.
6 Dimensions of Well-Being
To best care for our employees, we developed programs around the following lifestyle competencies:
- Physical – encouraging overall wellness through the balance of healthy habits, physical activity, and proper nutrition.
- Emotional – enhancing one’s ability to cope with life and build satisfying relationships.
- Financial – increasing satisfaction with current and future financial situations.
- Social – developing a sense of connection, belonging, and a strong support system within everyday lives.
- Intellectual – recognizing creative abilities and finding ways to expand knowledge and skills.
- Safety – understanding occupational, environmental, and personal safety concerns to reduce risk.
Wellness Incentive Program
The Wellness Incentive Program provides employees resources to support their choice to incorporate well-being into their lives and also the opportunity to be rewarded in making well-being a priority.
Employees and Spouse participation
Employees who participate save $50/month ($600/year) off their medical premiums.
Spouse participation saves an additional $25/month ($300/year)