- XMT24A Extended Life Punches for FMTE6 and FMTE10 Multi Tools
- XMT12.7A Extended Life Punches for XMTE10 Multi Tools
XMT™ Tooling System for Euromac 6 and 10-Station Multi Tools
Mate’s XMT™ Tooling System is the world’s first and only tooling designed specifically for Euromac punch presses. As the Original Equipment Manufacturer for Euromac, Mate XMT tooling is the only way to take full advantage of the capabilities of the following Euromac Multi Tool punch holders.
FMTE6 Six-Station Multi Tool
- 6 XMT 24mm multi tool punches, strippers and Slug Free® dies
FMTE10 Ten-Station Multi Tool
- 2 XMT 24mm round or shaped multi tool punches, strippers, and Slug Free® dies
- 8 XMT 12.7mm round or shaped multi tool punches, strippers, and Slug Free® dies
- All XMT punches are made from premium high speed tool steel for exceptional intervals between regrinds.
- 1/4 degree back taper and near polished flanks help reduce friction and eliminate galling.
- Minute corner radii to reduce chipping.
- Hardened and ground D-shaped pin ensures precise punch orientation.
- SuperMax™ and Maxima™ coatings, and Nitride treatment available for extreme applications
- Hardened for less wear and resistance to punch galling.
- Tight clearance for better punch guiding; 0.0017(0,04) for shapes, 0.0025(0,06) for rounds.
Slug Free® Dies:
- Highly wear resistant, chrome air hardened tool steel with optimum balance between hardness and toughness.
- SLUG FREE die geometry eliminates slug pulling.
- Uniform clearance radii in die corners to improve piece part quality.
- Shaped dies keyed. 0.059(1,50) grind life, with shims also available. Superior roundness and flatness with exceptional die strength.
XMT24A Extended Life Punches for FMTE6 and FMTE10 Multi Tools
Mate’s XMT24A extended life 24mm punches continue Mate’s tradition of innovative, high performance tooling.
- Adjust punch length in 0.039(1,00) increments simply by rotating the punch head
- Punch head made from aircraft-grade steel
- Combining XMT24A’s standard high speed steel punches with the length adjustment, grind life can be tripled.*
- Fully compatible with all Euromac XMTE6 and XMTE10 multi tools.
XMT12.7A Extended Life Punches for XMTE10 Multi Tools
Mate’s XMT12.7A extended life punch builds on the success of our innovative, high performance 24mm XMT24A punch.
- Adjust punch length in 0.049(1,25) increments by rotating the punch head
- Punch head made from durable tool steel for toughness and long life.
- Up to 3 times the grind life* vs. one-piece XMT12.7 designs.
- Fully compatible with newer Euromac® FMTE10 multi tools and partly compatible with older FMTE10 models.**
* Actual grind life may vary, and depends on type of material and material thickness punched.
** Newer Euromac FMTE10 Multi Tools are those manufactured June 2012 or later. In older models, XMT12.7A works in the 4 keyed stations only.
Euromac Multi Tool
|XMT 12.7A||XMT24A||XMT24A||XMT B Station|
|Maximum Punch Diagonal||0.500(12.70)||0.945(24.00)||0.945(24.00)||1.250(31.70)|
|Slug Free® Die||D0XA0A||D0XZ0A||D0XZ0A||D0AB0A|
|Slug Free® Die||D0XA_A||D0XZ_A||D0XZ_A||D0XZ_A|
|Die Shim Pack||MATE01130||MSFZ||MSFZ||MSAB|