DynoGrip™ Self-Centering Vises
Not just any workholding vise, Mate DynoGrip self-centering vises are engineered to shorten setup time and reduce process variability. A closer look shows just how much thought went into designing and building the ultimate workholding vise.
- Maximum holding power in a compact form with minimal part lift and excellent repeatability
- Quick change jaws
- Zero-point quality engagement with 52mm and 96mm four post pull stud pattern
- Compatible with other mounting systems or mount directly to the machine bed
- Available in 13 size variations
DynoGrip Workholding Vise Features
- Anti-Lift Design – the pusher and jaw exert downward force on the piece part.
- Interchangeable and reversible steel jaws, quick change, no tools required.
- Three-In-One multigrip jaw design for maximum flexibility-parallel, dovetail, and precision serrated tooth standard with every jaw.
- Serrated tooth geometry for superior bite and downward force, with a built-in dovetail design for the most demanding applications.
- Designed to accept a center jaw to hold two piece parts at one time.
- Optional machinable jaw adapter and steel or aluminum jaw blanks (not shown).
- Best in class precision lead screw manufactured from premium tool steel and NC controlled heat treatment, tempering and proprietary TiCN coating.
- Synchronized timed threads on both the lead screw and pushers – repeatable precision centering, interchangeable replacement components.
- Lead screw and jaw centering can be easily adjusted.
- Angled channels and side ports for better swarf and coolant flow.
- Pull studs highly wear resistant with optimized geometry to ensure better location repeatability and lock down force when used with DynoLock bases.
- Toe Clamp engagement option for direct mount to machine table.
- QuickSpecs™ Mate’s unique product identification system tag. Allows real-time information access to critical user data, CAD models and potential integration into your business systems.
- Compatible with competitor bases. Requires applicable pull studs and hardware.
- Compatible with Schunk Vero-S and other ZPS connection systems. Requires applicable pull studs and hardware.
- Black Diamond™ surface treatment for maximum life.
- Jaws are end stop ready.
- Patents Pending.
- Made in USA.