Workholding System Preview
To keep you in the know about Mate’s exciting new 52/96 zero-point workholding system, we’re excited to share this preview video. Showcasing all of the key product features, you’ll see how this highly anticipated product line reduces setup time and process variability.
Over the past few months we’ve been focused on getting ready to launch by
- Building inventory–a LOT of inventory.
- Completing our final production testing to ensure it meets our superior quality standards.
- Training internal and external staff, as well as hiring experts for our customer service team.
Meanwhile, our pre-production customers absolutely love our new workholding system. In fact, here’s what they have to say:
- “With other vises that we were using, a lot of additional time was necessary to square and dial in the vises to the machine. This wasn’t the case with Mate’s DynoGrip™ vises. The vises are so well built the only measurable issues we had came from the machine itself. The component fit is also well built, and allowed us to attack material more aggressively because we didn’t have to worry as much about excessive harmonics.” Mark Moeller, JBT Machining.
- “The quick change jaw with the anti-lift design is a key feature for us when we run small lot sizes. We are able to change over to a new job in seconds with confidence the jaws are located correctly every time.” Brett Kuenkel, Command Tooling Systems.
Sign up now for updates as we roll out our workholding system and get a catalog, too!
Mate workholding: Made in the USA. Made for machinists by machinists. Made for Metalheads.