Vice President Administration/CFO
Position Responsibility Summary
- Responsible for the financial management of the corporation
- Produces regular financial reports such as the income statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flow. Develops financial forecasting and budget models on an annual and as needed basis.
- Provides proactive financial analysis of the corporation’s financial activities
- Directs the corporation’s commercial, employee and medical insurance programs
- Develops, implements and manages human resource policies and objectives that will achieve the market and profit goals of the corporation. Is responsible for wage and salary policies and structures, recruitment and retention efforts and all employee benefit programs.
- Responsible for supply chain management of the corporation. Is responsible for purchasing all materials and supplies at the lowest cost consistent with the quality and delivery standards that will achieve the profit goals of the corporation.
- Works closely with manufacturing while managing all inventory levels (raw, semi-finished and finished goods)
- Serves as the corporate secretary
- An inspired leader with proven leadership skills; high energy with drive
- Strategic thinker, who can develop strategies and action plans
- Participative management style, who builds consensus
- Skilled in continuous improvement methods which help foster employee engagement
- Results oriented, with a bias to action
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in staff management; motivation, goal setting, performance management, training and staff development. Experienced in employee recognition systems.
Reporting Relationships: Reports to the President. Reporting to the VP Administration are the Accounting manager, the Human Resource manager and the Supply Chain manager.
Career Experiences: The successful candidate must have strong manufacturing experiences. We desire 10+ years of accounting and financial management experience, along with 3+ years of managing a human resource team. International business experience is desired, along with supply chain.
Education: BS in Business, Accounting degree preferred. We desire candidates who have given a high priority to continuing education during their career.