Technical Representative Western NY & PA and Northeastern OH – $5,000 Signing Bonus
This individual would be responsible for representing company products and services to existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within the assigned territory of Western NY & PA, Northeastern OH and surrounding area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Present Mate products and services to existing and new customers in a professional manner.
- Assist customers in improving manufacturing efficiencies through proper tooling applications.
- Maintain a strong network of OEM dealers to enhance mutual opportunities.
- Manage schedule in an efficient manner to maximize customer visits.
- Maintain accurate records including sales visits, expense reports, customer profiles and other documentation.
- Periodically attend company training as needed.
- Remain current on new product and service offerings.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of shop experience with punch presses, lasers, or press brakes. Mate will train the right individual.
- Experience in sheet metal fabrication or operations is desired for this position.
- Solid technical and communication skills.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Excellent listening skills.
- High level of integrity and a good work ethic, a team player who can also work independently.
- Familiarity with Microsoft products.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Willingness to travel regionally and stay overnight 4 – 8 nights per month.
- Live within assigned territory, preferably near the Buffalo, Cleveland or Erie.
- Manual dexterity to present company products features.
- Occasional lift up to 50 pounds.
If you are interested in career position with the world leader in tooling and laser consumables for sheetmetal fabricators and meet the above requirements you are encouraged to submit your application for consideration.