Technical Representative NC, SC, VA & WV – $5,000 Signing Bonus
Headquartered in metropolitan Minneapolis, MN, Mate Precision Tooling is a world-class manufacturer providing customers in over 80 countries with the largest selection of precision punch press, press brake, and laser products available for use in sheetmetal fabrication. Since our founding in 1962 we have helped customers reduce costs and improve operating efficiencies through the proper application of best-in-class tooling and services. Mate Precision Tooling offers a competitive compensation package including Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401k Match, Profit Sharing and more!
This individual would be responsible for representing company products and services to existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within the assigned territory of NC, SC, VA, WV and surrounding area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Present Mate products and services to existing and new customers in a professional manner.
- Assist customers in improving manufacturing efficiencies through proper tooling applications.
- Maintain a strong network of OEM dealers to enhance mutual opportunities.
- Manage schedule in an efficient manner to maximize customer visits.
- Maintain accurate records including sales visits, expense reports, customer profiles and other documentation.
- Periodically attend company training as needed.
- Remain current on new product and service offerings.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of shop experience with punch presses, lasers, or press brakes. Mate will train the right individual.
- Experience in sheet metal fabrication or operations is desired for this position.
- Solid technical and communication skills.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Excellent listening skills.
- High level of integrity and a good work ethic, a team player who can also work independently.
- Familiarity with Microsoft products.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Willingness to travel regionally and stay overnight 4 – 8 nights per month.
- Live within assigned territory, preferably near the Raleigh, Greensboro, Winston Salem or Charlotte.
- Manual dexterity to present company products features.
- Occasional lift up to 50 pounds.
If you are interested in career position with the world leader in tooling and laser consumables for sheetmetal fabricators and meet the above requirements you are encouraged to submit your application for consideration.