Human Resources Intern
The Human Resources Intern is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties. The HR Intern carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: employee relations, training and administration execution.
Regular and punctual attendance is an essential function of this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Develop and maintain postings for employees (bulletin boards and HRIS)
- Coordinate employee events (luncheons, flu shots, etc…)
- Assist employees with HR related questions
- Updating HR reports, employee files and HRIS
- Assisting HR team with recruitment and on-boarding, phone screens, setting up interviews
- Assist and coordinate with Wellness Initiatives
- Making Employee badges
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school students or individuals currently enrolled in HR, business or similar program at an accredited college or university