Customer Service Manager
As the Mate Precision Technologies Customer Service Manager you will lead a team of skilled Customer Service Representatives and Application Specialists responsible for the timely processing of orders and inquiries from industrial customers around the world. You will expand Mate’s outstanding reputation for high quality, high performance products, backed by exceptional customer service and in-field technical support.
Your Role at Mate
- Supervise day-to-day operations of the customer service team, particularly the timely processing of all orders, inquiries, requests for technical evaluations, and service requests
- Collaborate with teams throughout the organization to assure customer satisfaction
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Address and resolve team and customer conflicts
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards
- Develop individual accuracy, quality, and productivity goals and inspire each team member to achieve these goals consistently
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Manage staff schedules via software portal to assure optimum staff availability
- Research strategies to further improve the customer experience
- Support continuous improvement and lean initiatives, including 6S and Kaizen activities.
- Prepare monthly productivity, quality, and delivery metrics
- Maintain a professional workspace and workflow
- A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in a customer service leadership position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Strong client-facing and communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
Who We Are
Established in 1962, Mate Precision Technologies is a world-class manufacturer serving the precision fabrication and machining industries. Headquartered near Minneapolis Minnesota, Mate delivers products to more than 80 countries from its 300,000 ft. manufacturing facility.
What we offer
Mate offers a competitive compensation package, appropriate for your experience, including Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401k Match, Profit Sharing and more!
Contact us today