Bilingual Customer Service Representative I
Mate Precision Technologies is currently looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative – Spanish.
Process / quote / answer questions on new and existing orders. Work with other departments throughout the organization to assure 100% customer satisfaction on all orders processed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acknowledge and respond to customers’ requests in a timely, efficient manner.
- Enter orders accurately into the Direct Order Entry (DOE) program. CSR’s will meet the performance expectations established by management.
- Be available for incoming calls in the queue as assigned during the Customer Service Department business hours, demonstrating the most professional phone skills a customer could ever expect (exceeding our customers’ expectations!).
- Check customer’s profile prior to entering quotes and/or orders and verify each customer’s profile is kept current.
- Learn and obtain information on any new product development, system improvements and departmental procedures.
- Display and deliver a positive attitude and respect toward other employees of Mate Precision Tooling.
- Quote accurate prices of all product families to customers in an efficient manner (accurate information is supplied by Marketing).
- Abide by the Mate Precision Tooling Employee Handbook. Also, follow instructions listed in the On-Line Resource / Customer Service Department Guidelines for specific departmental policies and procedures.
- All other duties assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
The following are key qualifications. Candidates must have the majority of these qualifications to be considered for this position:
- Fluent Spanish communication abilities, including reading, writing and speaking
- Customer Service experience (in person and/or on the phone)
- Proficient typing skills
- Computer skills
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or equivalent, minimum 6 to 12 months Customer Service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Professional, clear writing skills are a requirement, both English and Spanish.
- Excel, Word
- Outlook: E-mail, Contact management, Calendar scheduling
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages, perimeters, tonnage, and commissions. Ability to apply basic geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Individual must be able to perform data entry requirements proficiently, lift up to 25 pounds occasionally, and access departmental files and equipment. Initial training requires cross training in the shipping department requiring standing, twisting and bending.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is performed in an office setting but individual must be able to access shop floor.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Pay: Up to $23.00, plus $2.00 for language premium per hour and $2,000 hiring bonus