LensMate Lens Mounting Options for Amada Style lasers.
Mate delivers two laser-lens mounting option for Amada laser machine users:
Mate Amada Style CO2 Laser Lens Mounts
Reduce lens mounting downtime with Mate's user-friendly CO2 laser lens mounts. Mate Amada style lens mounts offer cost-savings and convenience.
- Eliminate the costs and sealing problems of Indium wire. Mate’s premium high temperature o-ring resists seal failures, blow outs, and lasts through multiple lens changes.
- Do it yourself, quick, easy lens replacement. Simply remove hex screws and mounting ring, inspect and reseat the o-ring, replace new lens and reassemble.
- Available for Pulsar, Apelio and Gemini style mounts.
CO2 Laser Lens Remounting Service
Want to reuse your traditional Indium wire style lens mounts? Mate offers a quick turn-around lens remounting service for mounts with Indium wire. Save the cost of a new mount by reusing your existing Amada style mount.
Return your used mount and lens to Mate. Mate will then refurbish and reassemble the mount with your choice of a new Mate Peak™ or Mate Performax™ lens. The remounted lens will be returned to you within a few business days.
The Mate Lens remounting service includes:
- Disassembly, removal of the indium wire, and cleaning of the lens mount (Fig.1).
- Replacement of the Indium wire, and mounting of your choice of a new Mate Peak, or Mate Peformax lens (Fig.2).
- Return of the reassembled mount and new lens (Fig.3).